Hi! I'm Lacey. I love to make and take photographs.
Here is some information about me that you may not know...some vices and other tid-bits.
- My house seems to be a cluster of mess and dirt and boy stuff all the time. I try to keep it clean.
- My most favorite type of session is high school seniors and large family reunions.
- I have some tattoos. I'll probably get some more.
- I drink a lot of espresso...not in the fancy way...in the, I make it with my cheap machine at my house way.
- I watch a lot of TV. It's how I escape the pressure.
- When I was a kid I beat ALL the Super Mario Bros games / Tetris / Zelda...It was awesome and I'm still proud...25 years later.
- In summer 2014 my friend and I hiked 109 miles of the John Muir Trail.
- In summer of 2015 I finished the John Muir Trail and hike 133 miles to Mt. Whitney solo. It was an amazing and very humbling experience. Since then I realize I'm a nerd for hiking/backing packing.
- I have a full time job working in a high school with some amazing kids.
- I love EDM, if you don't know what it is...look it up. It is awesome.
- I am ALWAYS planning my next adventure.
- I am really social and love meeting new people.
The work included here is a selection of personal work created alongside friends and strangers.
"I just wanna go on more adventures. Be around good energy. Connect with people. Learn new things. Grow." - Kid Cudi