You've booked your senior session with Lacey...What next?
Lacey's sessions are very organic. There is not a one-size-fits-all approach she uses. When you arrive at your session location you will begin shooting. You do not need to know how to pose. Don't stress about knowing what to do. What she needs from you is a good attitude and the ability to laugh and have fun. That's all!! Lacey's goal is to make the session fun, productive, and fast.
It’s important to feel comfortable in your outfit/s during your session. Do some homework. Look on Pinterest to see what types of outfits seniors are wearing. What do you want your images to look like? It’s up to you.
Selecting the right outfit should not be a stressful event. Here are a few tips that can help make it a little bit easier.
1) Wear clothes that fit. You do not want to be tugging, pulling, and fussing with your clothing during your session.
2) Avoid all black or all white. It’s not cute.
3) Layers are cute. A cute sweater over a tank, a jacket over a dress, adding a scarf for a pop of color. Bring these items to your session. Lacey can work with these items and get the most out of your gear.
4) If possible avoid logo (big or small). It looks tacky in photos.
5) GUYS, please avoid sweats...please, it’s not cool.
6) Bring items you might want to incorporate into your session; basketball, bible, favorite books, instruments, etc.
7) Most importantly, be the best version of yourself.
Please be ready to begin promptly at the time of your session.
Lacey will take you to a number of different spots within a location.This gives you many different shots/looks. This means walking will be involved within your session. If you plan to wear shoes that are not good for walking, please bring an extra pair to slip on. This will make you much more comfortable.
Lastly, and most importantly...Lacey wants you to have a FUN session. Please arrive with a positive attitude. It helps the session go quickly.
Oh, one more thing...bring a friend or two. It’s totally cool to have your friends with you.